OPTI-COAT: Never Wax Again.
What is Opti-Coat?
Opti-Coat is a ceramic clear coat that helps your vehicle resist scratching, and provides surface protection from chemical etching due to environmental impacts. Opti-Coat is designed to chemically bond to your vehicle’s surfaces for years, not months. That’s right, years. This is more than protection from just road grime; it also protection against harmful UV rays and scratch resistance too. These are both things that ordinary waxes cannot accomplish. The advanced formulation not only delivers amazing gloss and protection, it also provides increased anti waterspotting and hydrophobic properties to maintain the perfect finish in the long term.
- Opti-Coat Pro is a hard-wearing, ceramic clear coat for superior resistance to scratching (9H) and protection from chemical etching due to environmental impacts.
- The Opti-Coat Pro pre-polymer cross-links and forms a continuous protective film on the painted surface it is applied to.
- Opti-Coat Pro has better chemical resistance, scratch & mar resistance, and release properties than any automotive paint coating in use. It provides permanent protection for all modern factory paints and can also be used to protect metal and hard plastic surfaces.
OPTI-COAT PRO PLUS
- Opti-Coat Pro Plus is an enhanced, 2-step version of Opti-Coat Pro.
- Opti-Coat Pro Plus delivers even more gloss and slickness, while still maintaining the same chemical structure that has made it renowned as the ultimate protective paint coating.
- The advanced formulation also provides increased anti-water spotting and hydrophobic properties to maintain the perfect finish long-term.
- Opti-Coat Pro Plus provides long-term paint protection with a 7 year warranty.
What Makes Opti-Coat So Different?
Opti-Coat is not a paint protection wax, sealant or nano coating that will wash away, or break down over time. Opti-Coat bonds permanently with the factory coating, protecting the surface indefinitely and will not delaminate.
A single layer of Opti-Coat measures up to 2 microns in thickness. When compared to other paint protection products, Opti-Coat is more than 100 times thicker, with tests showing a wax coating measuring less than 0.02 microns. This allows Opti-Coat to effectively absorb damage that would otherwise affect the factory paint layers. Swirl marks and light scratches are not only decreased by the harder Optimum Ceramic Coating, the factory paint is protected and preserved.
Opti-Coat is completely resistant to acidic environmental substances such as bird droppings. Unlike your factory clear coating that can be permanently damaged, Opti-Coat will not etch or dissolve when in contact with these substances, and a clean, glossy clear coating is maintained.
What Are The Benefits Of Applying Opti-Coat?
- A Superior Clear Coat Film — Opti-Coat will provide the owner with a superior clear coat film and the most advanced paint protection product in the marketplace, that is resistant to chemical etching, and harder than factory clear coatings to reduce swirls and scratches.
- A Permanent Hydrophobic Surface — Opti-Coat will provide the owner with a permanent hydrophobic surface that is easier to clean, and stays cleaner for longer!
- Improved Resale Value — By maintaining a quality finish using the Optimum Clear Coating, you’ll also maintain a solid resale value when it comes time to upgrade to a new vehicle.
More information about Opti-Coat products is available on their website, opticoat.com. Or, contact us directly with questions or to schedule an appointment for your vehicle!