EXOSHIELD Windshield Protection
Experience how a truly state-of-the-art, eco-friendly, razor thin layer of nanotechnology can save you money and make you safer. Any time your vehicle’s windshield is compromised by weather conditions or debris, it puts the safety of both the driver and passengers at risk. ExoShield extends the life of your windshield by integrating state-of-the-art nanotechnology onto your vehicle while allowing you to avoid costly and time-consuming windshield replacements. ExoShield is a thin, transparent film applied on the exterior surface of a windshield, just like automotive tint. The state-of-the-art nanomaterials behind ExoShield increase a windshield’s impact resistance by 6 times and block 99.9% of harmful UV radiation.
Your vehicle’s windshield is not just a piece of glass anymore. Today’s windshields are not only enhanced with heating elements and HUDs, but also house sensors for self-driving systems that require expensive recalibration at time of windshield replacement. The average windshield in today’s modern vehicles can cost as much as $2,000 to replace.
- Windshield Replacements — Protect yourself from expensive replacements with a windshield that is 6 times less likely to break with ExoShield.
- Lower Insurance Premiums — Keep your insurance premiums low by keeping expensive windshield replacements off your claim record.
- Higher Resale Value — Maintain your vehicle’s resale value by replacing as few original OEM parts as possible.
- Skin Safety — Unlike traditional automotive glass, ExoShield blocks 99.9% of harmful ultra-violet radiation to help reduce your risk of skin cancer.
- Interior Degradation — ExoShield keeps your car’s interior looking brand new by preventing degradation from harmful ultra-violet radiation.
- Lower GHG Emissions — Every time ExoShield saves you from a windshield replacement, it also prevents 20kg of greenhouse gases from being released into our environment.
- Lower Landfill Waste — Did you know that windshields take over one million years to decompose? ExoShield helps you lower landfill waste, and when you replace your ExoShield, we’ll help you recycle it!